DarkBladers forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official ranks

4 posters

Go down

Official ranks Empty Official ranks

Post  ChozenBlader Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:26 pm

Can the ranks that have been taken be put down here by one of the team leaders so people like Genki don't ask for positions that are already taken? It saves time for everyone
ChozenBlader
ChozenBlader

Back to top Go down

Official ranks Empty Re: Official ranks

Post  w12hurricane Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:02 pm

i think we need a whole new system of ranks
too many people have ranks now so we dont know whos good and whos terrible
i think we should "climb" a rank by getting a victory for the team
so i have got one victory for the team(appearing on youtube soon) so i can go up to be level 1(or any other rank like this), thus the higher your "level" the more bladers can know how good you are

soz to the person that came up with the dark-insert blade here-master system, but now eveyone is a "strata dragoon master" etc so no one knows who is good in the team

just think about it leaders cos chozenblader had a point when he said" has everone got a rank now?" kinda thing.
w12hurricane
w12hurricane

Back to top Go down

Post  ChozenBlader Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:20 pm

Thanks! In that case, if your way of ranking goes ahead, I'll be at level 1 then.
And, If you've recently won a battle does that mean that we're now 4-0?
ChozenBlader
ChozenBlader

Back to top Go down

Post  w12hurricane Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:31 pm

5-0 i believe
w12hurricane
w12hurricane

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkDrigerBlader Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:56 pm

well this is good but me and hamix and ragnorak will keep or ranks you know since we are the head but i like the sound of this so create a more sufficient and better rank system for new members ect. and i will see and if it looks pleasing then we will go with it how does that sound so start creating and who ever has the best rank system will be promoted to a new rank so pm or put in the tread rank system

DarkDrigerBlader

https://www.youtube.com/drigerblader

Back to top Go down

Post  ChozenBlader Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:02 pm

I support w12hurricane's system all the way, so I think it should be him who gets promoted
and by the way, If we are on 5-0, the DarkBlader youtube page needs updating, lol
ChozenBlader
ChozenBlader

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkDrigerBlader Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:14 pm

ok but he has to post the blueprint of the system in the off topic forum inorder for me to see it and how it is set up[

DarkDrigerBlader

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitzkriegTala Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:36 am

i think that the 4 leaders:darkdriger,hamix,ragnorak and me should have highest ranks.
(and btw hurricane i got a strata dragoon.its a custom blade that i made and it looks a bit like strata dragoon when it spins.i called it strata dragoon DD.the DD stand for dark destroyer.ill make some vids with him).
other members will have ranks based on their activity in the team and their victory.
im gonna make a new topic and each one can give me so rank ideas for each levels

BlitzkriegTala

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkDrigerBlader Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:14 pm

BlitzkriegTala wrote:i think that the 4 leaders:darkdriger,hamix,ragnorak and me should have highest ranks.
(and btw hurricane i got a strata dragoon.its a custom blade that i made and it looks a bit like strata dragoon when it spins.i called it strata dragoon DD.the DD stand for dark destroyer.ill make some vids with him).
other members will have ranks based on their activity in the team and their victory.
im gonna make a new topic and each one can give me so rank ideas for each levels

i already got it set up and
Me Ragnorak and Hamix are the Leaders of the team
tala you are a leader but you arent as like high as rank
go to off topic and post your rank systems and ill choose which one i like best with the help of other leaders

DarkDrigerBlader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down